Objectives: To prepare the I&C engineering deliverables for assigned projects as per company specified technical standards, procedures within project schedule and budget under supervision of Project Lead I&C Engineer and support the Lead Engineer to plan, execute, & deliver the I&C deliverables for the assigned project successfully.
- Design basis: Understand the I&C design basis, project requirements including HSSE, scope, schedule, quality requirements, client and class requirements and project execution philosophy
- Execution: Manage project work including issue of deliverables within schedule and quality
- Deliverables Planning: Plan, manage the deliverables as per project requirements in coordination with Project Lead I&C Engineer
- Improvement and Innovative ideas: Identify improvement opportunities and innovative ideas
- Control of Change Management: Ensure proper change management control, anticipate the technical issues, and take preventive action to mitigate the risk.
- Closely communicate with the team, inter-discipline communication, internal and external stake holders
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in instrumentation and control.
- Experienced with engineering of FPSO/Topside projects
- A minimum of 7 years experience in engineering
- Software capabilities required: Microsoft office and AutoCAD