Airswift is currently looking for a Senior ICSS Engineer for one of our largest projects in Schiedam, Netherlands. The schedule of this project is 5/40 schedule, and the length is 12-months, with the possibility of extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The (Senior) ICSS engineer shall:
- Participate in the development of the ICSS design and the ICSS knowledge within SBM
- Assist and coach more junior engineers
- The (Senior) ICSS engineer, together with the ICSS Lead engineer, shall:
- Review client requirements;
- Prepare a system architecture;
- Prepare I/O estimates.
- Ensure that the system is fully in line with the Regulatory regime, Classification requirements, SBM standards and Client requirements.
The (Senior) ICSS engineer, together with the ICSS Lead engineer, shall:
- Continuously consider cost, constructability, operability, and maintainability.
- Develop a project specific system design with all associated documentation.
- Prepare Hierarchical Shutdown Levels Diagram, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Control & Safeguarding Philosophy, F&G Philosophy and F&G layouts.
- Participate in Safety Reviews and Studies i.e. HAZOP, SIL assessment & verification.
- Prepare ICSS RFQ and review vendor quotations and conclude vendor selection.
- Act as package engineer and ensure that the system is delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure package units are properly integrated and/or interfaced to the ICSS.
- Conduct ICSS inspections and tests (e.g. Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test)
- Ensure that the system is fully in line with the Regulatory regime, Classification requirements, company standards and Client requirements.
- MSC or BSC degree (TU/HTS), with at least 8 years’ experience in advanced ICSS systems in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of international offshore codes is preferred. Technical knowledge of various ICSS platforms is preferred.
- Experience with ICSS systems in the offshore oil & gas industry is an advantage.
- Professional communication in English (verbal and written).
- Conversant with MS Office applications