Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Senior Instrument Engineer to work in their facilities located in Stavanger, Norway.
Job Title: Senior Instrument Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 months
Work Location: Stavanger, Norway
Start date: ASAP
Our client is looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer who will be part of the Engineering resources which provides support to offshore, onshore and projects within the Instrument field. We will also consider applicants for Instrument Engineering with shorter experience.
You will work closely with our clients both on land and sea and participate in both small and large projects.
Typical tasks will be:
- Participate in major or minor projects in the field
- Be a driving force for digitization work in Engineering
- Be an advisor to the company in the field
- Actively seek new solutions and be a driving force for using these
- Responsible for requirements setting within the Instrument discipline Advisor within Safety Instrumented Systems
- Master or Bachelor in the field Certificate of apprenticeship and Technical College
- More than 5 years of relevant practice
- Good knowledge of the field of instrumentation and instrument hook-up
- Experience from major new Norwegian Offshore projects and modification projects
- Fluent Norwegian and English
We believe you will thrive with the company if you recognize yourself in this:
- The SAFER values are at the heart of everything we do. If you are going to work with us, you must identify with being searching, responsible, predictable, committed and respectful.
- Collaboration is at the heart of the company and we are looking for people who want to become part of our ONETEAM culture.
- With us there is a lot of activity, therefore it is important that you are structured and good at prioritizing.
- We make our decisions based on data, so you have to be analytical and see the connections.
- We always try to play each other well. If you are good at communicating, we work well together.
- If we are to succeed in the future, we must improve, so you have to have a strong desire to constantly improve and work smarter.
Consultant: Rachel Marques