Senior Instrument Engineer – Oslo, Norway
Airswift is seeking a Senior Instrument Engineer to work on a long-term assignment. The role is based in Oslo, Norway, with a major Oil & Gas company on their offshore Oil project.
Key responsibilities and main tasks:
- Follow-up of field instrumentation deliveries in the projects
- Responsible for compliance with requirement specifications within the discipline.
- Be a driving force for the digitization work in the Project
The experience shall include:
- Master or Bachelor in the field
- Certificate of apprenticeship and Technical vocational school
- More than 5 years of relevant practice
- Good knowledge of field instrumentation and instrument hook-up
- Experience from major new Norwegian Offshore projects and modification projects
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.