Today, we are an integrated team of 800 employees, 60 offices and over 7,000 contractors.
Currently, for one of our clients, located in The Hague, we are looking for a Senior Instrumentation Designer (SPI), working on projects in a portfolio for one of our customers in the chemical industry in Rotterdam area.
- Extensive experience in producing and checking of Instrument documentation as required i.e., Instrument and I/O Schedule, Location Layouts, Cable Schedules, Loop Diagrams, Cable Block Diagrams, Instrument Hook-Up’s,
- Termination Diagrams, Cable Routing Drawings (combined with Electrical) etc.
- Review and Checking of GID instrument design deliverables.
- Liaise with cross-discipline departments and equipment package vendors to ensure a coherent interface into our client's EI&C design.
- Recognise and address potential and actual cross-discipline issues and conflicts so that overall design input to the project is coherent.
- Produce cable routing drawings within SmartPlant 3D or equivalent software experience. This would include necessary cable tray-work and cable sizing calculations.
- Attend client model reviews to clearly define the EI&C routing design.
- Coordinate the 3D model activities and provide guidance to designers.
- Produce CAD drawings.
- Able to check the deliverables produced by the team
- Demonstrate a pro-active and pragmatic mentality
- Experience in the areas of ICS instrument design for 8+ years.
- Fluency in both English and Dutch is required.
- Demonstrate a pro-active and pragmatic mentality.
- Experience in work cooperation with remote offices (work sharing concept).
- Experience in Smart Instrumentation wiring module
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!