Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Instrumentation Engineer to work within their facilities located in Perth.
Title: Senior Instrumentation Engineer
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Type: Full-time 12-months contract (potential for extension)
Location: Perth, WA
The position will be responsible for:
- Delivering discipline specific engineering services that meet the Company, its clients and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise engineering assignments on projects that meet project requirements on time and within budget.
- Perform discipline specific engineering services such as:
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes
- prepare project documentation such as proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules
- conduct appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions
- prepare and oversee the production of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- Provide technical support, supervision and advice to the discipline team and project teams; participate in peer reviews; and consult with relevant resources as required.
- ensure the required services meet the Company, its clients and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships within the Company, with its clients and other stakeholders.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the Company and its client’s requirements.
- Identify issues and problems; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in the discipline.
- A recognised engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8+ years’ experience within a similar discipline.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Postgraduate qualifications in the relevant discipline; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent
- Substantial technical and practical experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Australian PR or Citizenship is required to be consider for this position.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org