Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Please see details as below
A Key role to Provide Maintenance & Reliability engineering services to our key clients, including technical support and supervision.
- Review the existing maintenance strategy, verify if they meet performance standards, regulatory requirements and prepare maintenance strategy for new equipment and support Maintenance Strategy optimization
- Prepare the Maintenance Master Data in line with client’s Master Data guideline and current practice
- Identify critical spares, manage critical spares register and ensure correct levels are held state-wide, to enhance asset reliability
- Perform the Equipment Criticality Analysis.
- Provide technical support and advice to the team members and project teams; participate in peer reviews; and consult with relevant resources as required.
- Lead and implement improvement ideas based on recurring issues.
- Actively provide leadership to operational and maintenance teams and keep open lines of communication in relation to safety, production, cost and improvement ideas.
- Review engineering specification and drawings, build design modification to improve plant reliability
- A recognized engineering degree on Electrical Engineering
- Substantial technical and practical experience in Maintenance Engineering in Oil & Gas or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with Site Maintenance Engineering ideally in reliability, Maintenance Planning and Execution team
- Strong knowledge of Master data processing and management
- Experience in developing PRT/MWI/ICMWIs
- Computer management systems (CMMS) experience such as SAP/JDE Master Data and different Maintenance Strategies.
- Experience with spare management and criticality analysis.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.