Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Network Architect to work within their facilities in Perth WA.
Our client is a well-known consultancy with multiple offices across the globe. As a result of ongoing business growth, they are looking for an experienced individual to join their business on a 3/6/12-month contract to work on their latest project.
Working alongside client's Engineer and Architects, you will be working with a team to work on a project for a client.
From a technical perspective you will have experience with;
- Interpreting and modifying engineering network drawings (i.e. physical network diagrams, logical network diagrams, fibre-optic interconnection diagrams, etc.)
- Working under a permit system in critical production environments with understanding and previous experience with Engineering management of change processes
- Acknowledge constraints and cautions of working on a production environment. Able to assess risks/impacts.
- Seek out information independently through document searches and discovery on systems.
- Engaging with stakeholders including to communicate impacts.
- Preparing workpacks and plan execution.
- Understand the need to capture sufficient information to hand over to production/support.
- Find and fix mentality – willingness to report issues and also suggest potential remediations
From a technical perspective you are expected to possess;
- Knowledge of Palo Alto firewall and Panorama configuration.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS and NX-OS switch configuration.
- Knowledge of Cisco ISE configuration.
- Knowledge of Dell S5224 Top of Rack switches
- Firewalls: Knowledge and extensive experience in configuring and troubleshooting IPSEC VPN tunnels
- Firewalls: Knowledge and extensive experience in configuring logging features in Palo Alto firewalls
- Firewalls: Familiarity with setting up user-aware firewall policies (i.e., user-id)
- Knowledge and experience in interfacing to network monitoring systems especially being familiar with SolarWinds NCM and PRTG
- Familiarity in interfacing to VMWare ESXi hypervisors
The roles are office based with occasional site visits. Only candidates based in Perth at the time of application with relevant Australian working rights will be considered.
If you are interested, please apply through the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 7 2102 2537.