Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Senior Offshore Project Engineer to work in Kuala Lumpur
- Be a focal point for Wellhead Platforms (WHP) matters for the project
- Ensure that the facilities are constructed and installed in safely manner and in accordance with the company & Project Specifications, design documents, applicable Codes & Standards, and acceptable work practices
- Be a project focal point in coordinating with contractors and vendors relating to WHP EPC works
- Responsible to provide justification to resolve relevant project management issues, queries, deviations, and discrepancies among relevant engineering deliverables.
- Coordinating interfaces between project team, relevant departments and all stakeholders.
- Focal point to develop Tender Plan and all ITB/Contract documents and engage internal and external stakeholders to obtain alignment/approval.
- Manage multi-disciplinary project team during Tendering, including resolve all major technical, contractual and commercial problems and promptly made the decisions in order to achieve Tendering schedule, cost target and obtain approval for Contract Award from the company top management and the client in timely manner.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Professional certificate by accredited Bodies/ Associations e.g. PMI is an advantage but not necessary
- Must have extensive knowledge & experience in EPC/EPCI/EPCIC Execution of WHP, LQP and/or CPP projects, and including budget control, schedule control and quality control management.
- Must have extensive knowledge & experience in Tendering starting from Contracting
- strategy development, Tender Plan and ITB/Contract documents preparation until award the contract, preferred in the client role.
- Familiar with international codes and standards related to Offshore Platform
- Engineering, Construction, Installation, Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning in Oil & Gas industry and also related local regulations.
- Good communication, coordination and organizing skills with ability to work with minimal
- supervision and liaise effectively and efficiently with other team members and outside stakeholders.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Stakeholder Management skills - Proven ability to build strong working relationship with internal and external parties
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Offshore Platform EPC/EPCI/EPCIC Projects with minimum 10 years’ experience in Project Management Role.
- Must have Experiences in Tendering of Offshore Platform EPC/EPCI/EPCIC
- Experiences as Company Site Representative and/or Project Engineer during Offshore WHP, LQP and/or CPP EPC works for major project are required.