- Deliver discipline specific design and drafting services that meet company, the client’s and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise, design and drafting assignments on projects requirements on time and within budget.
- Perform discipline specific design and drafting services such as:
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes to scope comply with project change management processes;
- If required, participate in studies and analyses and recommend actions;
- Prepare and oversee the production of engineering drawings and documentation;
- Ensure all drawings and documents are checked in accordance with company’s checking procedures; and
- Participate in project reviews as required.
- Provide technical support, supervision and advice to the discipline team and project teams, participate in peer reviews, and consult relevant resources as required.
- Communicate effectively with the discipline team, clients and other project stakeholders, and make presentations as required.
- If required, act as the discipline Lead on specific projects.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships within company, with its clients and other stakeholders.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between company and the client’s requirements.
- Identify issues and problems; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in the discipline.
- Where required, prepare or assist in the preparation of project documentation such as budgets, estimates, forecasts, schedules and reports.
- Highly effective technical and practical design and drafting skills in the relevant discipline, and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to company and its clients.
- Competent in the use of relevant software such as PDMS, E3D, and Plant 3D.
- Substantial design and drafting experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Previous Oil and Gas onshore experience, particularly and ideally with Chevron.
- Fluency with Bluebeam Revu Xtreme
- Fluency with Navisworks
- Fluency with PDMS, E3D
- Previous checking experience desirable but not mandatory
- Approximately experience needed 10 -15 years
- A recognised design qualification in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or send the same to email@example.com