Our top tier EPCM client is seeking a Senior Piping Engineer for their Pinjarra based facility on a 12-month initial contract.
You will provide expert mechanical engineering design services, including technical support and supervision within the electrical engineering team.
Location - Pinjarra, WA
Duration - 12-month contract
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise mechanical engineering project requirements.
- Perform mechanical engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with peers, contractors and clients.
- Actively contribute to the development and improvement of our clients design systems, processes, practices and procedures.
- Assist in scoping engineering requirements, methodologies and estimating engineering budget for proposals.
- Alumina industry familiarity.
- Design based work experience not project engineering,
- AS4041 piping design experience,
- AS1210 pressure equipment design experience although, it doesn’t need to be comprehensive, that’s for the SME team,
- AP650 and 620 tank design experience,
- Basic structural static pipe support design to AS3990,
- Some materials handling experience is desirable,
- AFT Fathom or Fluid Flow 3 software experience,
- FEA experience / familiarity using Strand, ANSIS or other,
- Pipe stress analysis experience / familiarity,
- Preparing equipment technical specifications,
- Preparing equipment data sheets,
- Preparing Scopes of Work,
- Preparing hours estimates for work,
- Contributing to work schedules,
- 8+ years’ experience
- A recognized Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status (beneficial).
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or firstname.lastname@example.org