Senior Piping Engineer – Perth, WA
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking a Senior Piping Engineer to work on a 12-month assignment in Peth, WA with a Mining Company.
You’ll get to apply your technical knowledge across assessments and technical evaluations for dewatering and watering systems across NPI areas. This will see you designing and recommending solutions for overland piping, instrumentation, water storage tanks, turkey nests and water storage facilities.
- Ensure compliance with Client's Company, industry, and client technical standards.
- Devise cost-effective solutions that meet client requirements.
- Meet project timeframes and adapt to change as needed.
- Thrive with our WA team on various mining and infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor of Engineering with full chartered membership status (Engineers Australia).
- 8+ years of engineering experience in mining projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, excellent time management, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must have the current right to work in Australia.
We Welcome Diverse Backgrounds:
- If you're currently in a site-based or operations role and understand dewatering and watering systems, we encourage you to apply.