Working on a major resources project with a Tier 1 client, you'll be responsible for the planning and construction schedules necessary to ensure seamless delivery. Your role will be to self-perform the development of major project schedules using P6.
- Produce documentation, reports and proposals of reasonable complexity within given deadlines to meet client requirements
- Prepare and assess detailed project and plans for all stages and facets of a project to help deliver project outcomes on time
- Apply a deeper understanding of planning and environmental principles to devise and deliver practical and economical solutions to problems
- Allocate, check and monitor the work or activities of more junior planners
- Interface with stakeholders, project team, subcontractors and engineers to ensure progress is aligned and achieved successfully
- 4 – 8 years relevant professional experience
- Possesses project management skills including achieving prescribed budget, timeframes and customer requirements for projects assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate good time management skills
- Iron ore or equivalent site construction process experience is beneficial
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 and/or MS Project