Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Senior Planner for KZ passport holders for one of our large project in Aktau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
• Overall coordination of all TEPD planning process both, at site and office.
• Manage and issue both, draft and final, versions of 90 Day (monthly), 2 Year (Quarterly) and 5 Year Integrated Activity Schedules
• Support and coordinate site schedulers in all aspects of 14 Day Integrated Activity Schedule
• Identify acting constraints, clashes and potential synergy opportunities within live schedule
• Keep activity owners and Plan owners informed on all issues and opportunities (readiness, clashes and SIPOMS)
• Develop, maintain projects in Primavera P6 including its functional administration.
• Develop reports such as, but not limited with KPI, Critical path report, S-curve
• Review and update the contractor schedules if required
• Liaise with supervisors/teams to determine statuses of assigned activities and projects
• Lead planning and coordination meetings
• Develop and lead integrated planning process considering various projects and engineering plans in cooperation with Project planners.
• Provide support in Turnaround planning and process if required
• Prepare routine and ad hoc presentation as required by Management
• Develop and maintain recovery plans and schedules
• Develop and update Planning Standards and Procedures
• Hold confidential documentation and information transpired during performance of duty.
• Perform such other tasks as instructed additionally by Plan owners and line managers
- Higher professional or technical education
- 8+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in planning within oil and gas business.
- Project planning, project management, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- High ethical standards, integrity and trustworthiness.
- PC literate in Microsoft Office suite.
- Communication and leadership skills.