Our client currently seeks a suitably experienced and qualified Senior to Principal level Mechanical Engineer from an execution background to work across an exciting project with a focus on static equipment. The role will be based in Perth, WA and offered on an initial 12-month contract.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Strategic Oversight: Take charge of coordinating static equipment and mechanical work scopes to enhance our Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Systems.
- Risk Management: Collaborate cross-functionally to identify, prioritise, and proactively address asset risks while exploring opportunities within your assigned system.
- Technical Integrity: Safeguard the technical integrity of our plant by managing static equipment and support systems, ensuring they meet and exceed performance standards.
- Compliance: Ensure that all equipment is meticulously maintained in compliance with statutory requirements, promoting a safe and efficient workplace.
- Technical Support: Provide expert technical support to our Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering teams, including troubleshooting, diagnostics, and swift response to emerging threats.
- Discipline Leadership: Act as the responsible discipline engineer, taking charge of in-house issue resolution and driving continuous improvement.
- Engineering Excellence: Lead the progress of required engineering modifications on our mechanical equipment, contributing to our mission of operational excellence.
- Possess a recognized and relevant mechanical engineering degree.
- Significant years practical experience with static equipment.
- Some experience managing and implementing predictive maintenance strategies, vibration analysis, lubrication, alignment and balancing.
- Client focused with the ability to create robust collaborative working relationships.
- Prior experience in consulting environment or in a customer facing role
- Proficient in the latest data analytics tools and techniques and a knowledge of rotating equipment
- Prior site experience and able to demonstrate a commitment to safety in the workplace.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 7,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Patrick Chick directly via email@example.com or 6146 4363.