Bærum, Oslo, Norway
Oil & Gas - Offshore Gas
Operations & Production
January 20, 2023
Airswift is currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer to work for a reputable oil & gas operator in Baerum, Oslo, Norway.
This is a 13 months' renewable contract starting as soon as possible with some remote working available.
Typical tasks will include:
Providing input and operational experience into concepts and design
Working closely with all relevant alliances and ensure implementation of requirements of the Design Basis, Functional Requirements and Codes and Standards.
Standardization within project and collaborate with Process Technical Authority in standardization across assets and projects
Seek efficient and cost-effective solutions. Handle technical queries from the alliances (clarifying requirements vs guidelines and best practices). Verify if the TQs need to be responded by other parties (e.g., pre-ops, operations etc.) Preparing/verifying deviations for TA review and manager approval.
Participate in design reviews
Perform review of relevant project documentation
Approval of safety critical documentation
Assigned discipline assurance activities toward Alliances
Be involved in technology evaluation, qualification, and implementation
Liaise with discipline technical authority
- Participate in HAZOPs/HAZIDs
- Support project with operational input through day-to-day involvement
- Contribute in establishment of digital initiatives such as network model, DOF, Simulator and One-button start-up
- Contribute in development of operation procedures
- Support towards SATOS
- Participate in work process activities relevant for discipline
- Contribute in well clean-up activities
- Contribute in relevant procurement activities to provide operations input
Master or bachelor's degree in process engineering
Min. 10 years of work experience
Good knowledge about government requirements, Norwegian and international standards
Experience working with offshore installations
Experience with process design and greenfield projects
Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interfaces
Demonstrated flexibility to take on new challenges
Minimum presence in Bærum office: Every second week tue-thurs.