Senior Process Engineer
Houston, Texas, United States
Job Reference 1183050
Location Houston, Texas, United States
Industry Oil & Gas - LNG
Function Engineering & Design
Job Type Permanent
Date Added March 7, 2023
They serve a wide variety of markets, ranging from food and beverage to hydrogen fueling and aerospace systems, with a domestic and international presence across the United States, Asia, Australia, Europe, and Latin America.
As a Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for the conceptual design of process technologies, will perform process simulations, develop piping & instrumentation diagrams, as well as process equipment sizing and calculations.
Our client provides extensive career growth opportunities in a huge growth market that has a substantial impact in the energy transition, allowing collaborators to be involved in the full project lifecycle of their strong technology portfolio.
• Direct engineering responsibility for the conceptual design of process technologies to meet customer requirements.
• Perform process simulations for heat and material balances
• Prepare process equipment data sheets and equipment lists
• Prepare Process Flow Diagrams
• Assist in the development of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
• Perform process systems calculations, including line sizing, hydraulic evaluations, and relief valve sizing
Essential Skill Set
• Bachelor’s in chemical engineering
• 5 to 15 years of process engineering experience
• Experience of Process Simulation and knowledge of simulation software such as ASPEN, HYSYS or SimSci
• Knowledge of cryogenic process technologies which can include cryogenic air separation, natural gas liquefaction, hydrogen liquefaction, helium processing and liquefaction, etc.
• Knowledgeable in natural gas processing technologies
• Experience of equipment sizing; valves, pipes, heat exchangers etc.
• Knowledge of Process Control Systems
Desirable Skill Set
• Midstream natural gas industry experience
• Experience of liquefaction