Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sourcing and purchasing of aircraft parts and consumables from approved suppliers.
- Manage equipment calibration subcontracting services.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials within the required lead-time by suppliers.
- Manage the relationship with our suppliers & subcontractors.
- In charge of managing quality issue (warranty claim, non-conformity reports etc.)
- To liaise with the functional team members (ops/sales admin/engineering & etc) to fulfill delivery commitment program
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to reduce delivery lead time and cost
- Manage and develop supplier base and distributors to achieve competitive cost, quality and delivery performance.
- Administration of sub-contract job
- Comply with all health, safety and environment (HSE) regulations as prescribed by law and company’s policies.
- Actively participate and contribute to HSE initiatives & Corporate HSE programs and in HSE risk communications & mitigations.
- Take up the role of an appointed officer for HSE / Safran Group policies as required.
- Participate and contribute to CIP, Innovation, 5S etc.
- Perform job / tasks as assigned by the management and other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma / Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain or other related relevant domains
- Knowledge of Mechatronics and Electronics will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years work experience in purchasing/procurement
- Strong fundamental in supplier and distributor management
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with people of all levels
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience would be appreciated (basic knowledge of transactions).
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities