Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Senior Project Controls
Airswift is looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst to join our client in Richmond, VA in a hybrid position on an initial one year contract.
This position is in Central Mobility Team in information Services and Technology and is responsible for analysis, design, coding, and testing of complex programs to support wide-ranging business solutions. This includes analyzing the business needs of the customers, designing and implementing cost effect solutions to address those needs along with handling the ongoing support of existing systems.
- At least 5 years of .NET Development Experience - developing applications.
- Software development experience and knowledge/understanding of IT principles and development practices.
- Development experience using .Net technologies such as C# and MVC framework is required.
- May be required to take part in 24x7 on-call rotation and overtime is sometimes required to meet project deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of job-related experience
- Other Education: Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems
- Preferred Qualifications
• Native iOS or Android mobile app development will be a plus
• Familiarity with relational database technology and design, SQL (SQL Server 2012) is preferred, as is experienced with Microsoft patterns and practices for web development (MVC, MVVM).