Airswift is seeking a Senior Project Controls Scheduler to join one of our energy clients on an initial 1-year contract. The candidate can report to either the Raleigh, NC office or the Charlotte, NC office. The position will have a hybrid schedule (2-3 days/week in office). This is the expert level of the Project Controls classification hierarchy. This role is for a Senior Project Scheduler who MUST have hands on experience using Primavera (P6) as the scheduling software.
Workers at this level lead the development of the reporting systems for project controls assignments. This position typically is assigned to high volume of White projects classified per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix which typically range from $100M to greater than $500M with a high level of complexity.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Perform complex aspects of individual scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level.
- Train and teach other members of PC organization with minimal oversight and wide latitude for unreviewed work.
- Expected to have advanced skills using Primavera (P6) and have the ability to work independently.
- Graduate from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of project controls scheduling experience using Primavera (P6).
- Minimum of 11 years of project controls scheduling experience using Primavera (P6) in lieu of a degree.
- Expert in project controls principles.
- Expertise / Mastery with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications / analytics; employee development; strong collaborative team member; oversight.
- Masters - Business, Finance, Project Management, or equivalent.
- PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Software such as MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Maximo, PeopleSoft.
- Risk management tools / Monte Carlo analysis.