Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Senior Project Engineer to join them in Stavanger, NO for a 18-month contract.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Project Team leadership, management, and development according to Company’s values and cultural framework.
- All key decisions with options and concepts are defined and developed.
- Industry’s best practices and appropriate advanced technologies are applied in project framing.
- Establish scope of work for the functions, Strategic Partners, and Alliances.
- Systematic information gathering and implementation capacity
- Establish Design Basis and Functional Requirements.
- Work with Project performance (HSE, quality, schedule, cost, reporting), risk management
- Stakeholder analysis and management.
- Ensure continuous focus on value drivers, and the development of such, throughout the project
- Making of documents according to our BMS and DG passing
- Drilling and well-Intervention experience, both wireline and coil tubing
- Strong leadership skills
- In depth understanding of all main disciplines within a hydrocarbon project
- Skilled within the concept development part of a project