Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Perth
Senior Project Engineer
- Manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Act as primary technical co-ordination interface with client to ensure that the client's expectations are satisfied.
- Ensure the project conforms to the client's approved Basis of Design and all applicable regulatory and code requirements.
- Actively support the client One-Way program and ensure there is a HSE focus within the team to ensure OHSE requirements including those documents required in design and procurement activities.
- Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world's best health, safety and environmental performance.
- Assist in developing, communicating, implementing and regularly review systems, strategies, standards and processes (including environmental plans or health management programs) .
- Establish, maintain and build healthy client relationships.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
- Identify, document, communicate and meet the client's requirements.
- Effectively manage assigned budgets within client total scope.
- Ensure compliance with WPMP procedures.
- Ensure compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Apply effective change control process.
- Contribute to the development of overall project schedule.
- Supervise work in accordance with the approved schedule
- Monitor cost aspects of the project within direct control and forecast final costs, identify trends and take action to avoid cost overruns.
- Contribute to compliance with client policies and procedures.
- Utilize, as appropriate, strong working knowledge of client engineering and procurement systems and procedures.
- Focus the relevant team members on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- Listens to the team, discusses the issues, resolves problems and directs activities to remove roadblocks and achieve objectives.
- Regularly provide clear reports to project management.
- Effective communication with the design team and third parties.
- Accurate, timely and effective reporting to the Project Manager.
- Monitor the closure of all identified risks and opportunities.
- Visibly support risk identification and mitigation throughout the project.
- Set clear objectives to the design team, including achieving productivity and budget targets.
- Ensure the design team aware of, and complies with, client's Basis of Design and apply regulations and codes.
- Manages inter-discipline interfaces effectively.
- Assess procurement processes throughout the project to ensure goods meet specification, are delivered on time and are within budget.
Technical and Industry Experience
- Substantial technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in project engineering on smaller projects, with associated commercial and contractual experience.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognized engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to email@example.com