Recruitment Description / Key Accountabilities:
Provide project management support in the areas of project management and controls administration, and contract management and administration, in the following areas:
- Contract management and administration
- Contract administration (as per respective bespoke contract requirements)
- Contractor performance reporting
- Administration of commitments (including direct hire contracts)
- Project management and controls administration
- Change request coordination and implementation tracking
- Risk management (coordination of risk analysis, mitigation actions implementation, and associated reporting)
- Project reporting
- Cost management, including cost flow management
- Project assurance management
- Project documentation
- Project event management
- Project management actions tracking
- Integration and coordination of project activities, team members, contractors, suppliers, operations, internal and external stakeholders, and interfaces with other project disciplines (e.g. project controls, subsurface, well delivery, and business).
- Ensure the setting and upholding of sound project management practices and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Drive and enable high performance within the project team.
- Management of external stakeholders, supplier relationships and contracts.
- Alignment across project team members, contractors, suppliers, operations, internal and external stakeholders, and interfaces with other tracks (e.g. project controls, commercial, surface facilities, and business).
Min requirements: B.Eng / BSc (Engineering)
Post graduate qualification in Project Management is preferential
Minimum experience: 7+ years’ experience in capital project management, with specific knowledge and experience in project execution management, project controls, contract management / administration, and construction management.
Experience in upstream development and Mozambique-based project execution is preferable.
- Collaboration: The ability to action work with someone to produce something to a required quality.
- Compliance: Understanding the rules, regulations, sanctions and other statutory requirements, guidelines and instructions relating to governing bodies and organizations, both internally and externally.
- Continuous Process Improvement: The ability to increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of a business process, often through automation.
- Project Management / Coordination The ability to plan, organise and manage tasks and resources to accomplish a well-defined objective, usually within constraints of time resources, and cost.
- Reporting: The ability to access information from databases, forms, and other sources, and prepare quality reports according to requirements.
- Change and Risk Management Coordination: The ability to effectively coordinate risk mitigation implementation and change request submissions.
- Verbal and Written Communications: Effectively communicates in both verbal and written communications.
- Conflict Management: Ability to manage conflict, disharmony and strife among people and situations, while recognizing and addressing sensitivities.
- Problem Solving: Is a step-by-step process of defining a problem, searching for information, and testing a series of solutions until the problem is solved. In involves critical thinking, analysis and persistence.
- Relationship Management: The conscious aim to develop and manage long-term and/or trusting relationships with internal or external parties in an environment where a relationship is crucial to on-going success.
- Risk Management: The process of measuring or assessing risk and then developing strategies to manage the risk. Strategies employed may include transferring the risk to another party, avoiding the risk, reducing the negative effect of the risk, and accepting some or all of the consequences of a particular risk.