Senior Project Engineer
Job Reference 1189113
Location Stavanger, Norway
Industry Oil & Gas - Offshore Gas
Function Project Management
Job Type Contract
Date Added May 16, 2023
The Vallhall/Ula Asset Team is looking for a project engineer to support the Project Portfolio Director in performing successful execution of the project portfolio. The tasks can vary depending on the portfolio of projects, but may include the listed.
Typical tasks will include:
• The role is responsible for assisting the Portfolio Project Director in ensuring the Project Portfolio deliveries in accordance with company's BMS, with high HSE and quality performance
• Coordinate and ensure alignment across the entire PRO Asset Team by contributing to good cooperation and communication across units and levels.
· Management of Change
· Interface Management
· Preparation of gate documentation, including Project Execution Plan & Decision Support Packages
· Support with documents for stakeholder management, meetings, readiness reviews & applications to regulatory bodies (PDO)
· Learning and improvement across the project and towards other projects
· M.Sc./B.Sc. in engineering. Relevant experience can compensate for education.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience from multidiscipline projects within E&P
· Experience with one or more project delivery lines (Facility, Drilling, Subsea, HSSEQ, Operations). Previously experience with one of the service providers to E&P is also relevant.
· Good technical and multidiscipline overview
· Fluent abilities in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written
· Open to new learning and applying digital solutions