Included in the project are the following:
- Roofing replacements 3x buildings
- Ops Admin A/C replacement/upgrade
- Laboratory compliance and its building integrity reinstatement.
- Country Offices Replacement
The purpose of the role is to:
- Manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Act as primary technical co-ordination interface with client to ensure that the client's expectations are satisfied.
- Ensure the project conforms to the client's approved Basis of Design and all applicable regulatory and code requirements
- Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world's best health, safety and environmental performance.
- Assist in developing, communicating, implementing and regularly review systems, strategies, standards and processes (including environmental plans or health management programs)
- Establish, maintain and build healthy client relationships.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
- Identify, document, communicate and meet the client's requirements.
- Effectively manage assigned budgets
- Contribute to the development of overall project schedule.
- Supervise work in accordance with the approved schedule
- Monitor cost aspects of the project within direct control and forecast final costs, identify trends and take action to avoid cost overruns
- Focus the relevant team members on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- Listens to the team, discusses the issues, resolves problems and directs activities to remove roadblocks and achieve objectives.
- Regularly provide clear reports to project management.
- Effective communication with the design team and third parties.
- Accurate, timely and effective reporting to the Project Manager.
- Set clear objectives to the design team, including achieving productivity and budget targets.
- Ensure the design team aware of, and complies with, client's Basis of Design and apply regulations and codes.
- Manages inter-discipline interfaces effectively
- Assess procurement processes throughout the project to ensure goods meet specification, are delivered on time and are within budget
Experience: 5-10 years
- Project management of infrastructure related projects, generally of low to medium complexity in nature.
- Contracts management
- Stakeholder management
- Cost and schedule management
- A recognised engineering degree