Airswift is seeking a Senior Proposal Manager to work on a 6 months renewable assignment in the Hague with an EPC O&G Company.
- Start : Asap for 6 months renewable
- Location : The Hague Netherlands
The successful Sr. Proposal Manager will manages and oversees business proposals, feasibility and feasibilities at the company. He /she is responsible for ensuring a proposal is created effectively and within its deadline, the required quality and budget. The proposal manager will liaise with the external stakeholders (Client, Subcontractor, Licensors, Suppliers) and internal department / disciplines (Engineering , supply Chain, Legal, Finance, Estimating) to develop the proposals and win the projects.
The proposal manager might act as Project Manager during the execution of the Project.
- Lead the bid delivery process and proposal team in response to client’s ITT / RFP from the Initial kick-off to final submission, including determining the appropriate proposal milestones and associated due dates to achieve all internal and external requirements
- Responsible to Review tender documents ,Collecting the project’s background information and requirements, and defining the project objectives, Identifying initial project risks prior to proceeding bid activities.
- Develop Proposal Capture / Win Strategy, and Ensure the bid development and bid inputs remain in accordance with the capture plan strategies developed in advance.
- Develop responsibility/compliance matrix with proposal team defining roles and assignments of each resource to ensure compliant proposal
- Develop Project execution plan while ensuring the overall project objectives are met, including scope, cost, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction, and executing company policies , processes and procedures that impact the assigned proposal
- Develop / Review Contractual terms and conditions in relation to project execution
- Closely monitoring and analysing the project status and performance throughout the Lifecycle of the project, and taking corrective action when required
- Lead proposal reviews with relevant business functions as per the established procedures and effectively communicate and connect with internal resources/departments which includes but not limited to Management, QHSE, Legal, Finance, HR, IT to fulfill/complete tender information and qualification
- Serve as a Primary Focal Point of contact for customer, supplier, and internal staff. To act as a nominated sole point of contact, participating in follow up, negotiations, deal-closing meetings starting from preparation and conclusion which may include various clarifications as prior submission as well as after submission of proposal
- Integrates proposal packages prepared by the different parties and Proposal Partners and reconcile possible discrepancies
- Proceed with the project and act as Project Manager during the execution phase (at least in the Early works of the project)
- Maintain the Scope, Schedule, Quality and Cost objectives of the Proposal / Project
- Maintain, support and provide input to (the set-up of) Company Standard Practices and Work Instructions
- To demonstrate project management approach into each proposal to effectively coordinate a project from start to finish, using good communication, interpersonal skills, motivational skills, and organization
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills to effectively manage and coordinate with other departments (Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Legal, Contracts, Estimation) and to liaise with external business partners
- Experience working with international companies, Suppliers , Subcontractor and licensors
- Be able to provide and demonstrate professionalism and sound technical expertise
- Provide new ideas to improve the execution of the work
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office Suite software and Engineering Software commonly used in the Industry
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- EU work permit / EU citizenship is preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry as Engineer (Minimum 5 years in project development phases)
- Minimum bachelor degree in Process / Mechanical Engineering (or relevant Engineering programme)