Contract type: 6-month contract
Start Date: ASAP
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Our client is looking for a Senior RPA Engineer Freelancer to join our team to work with our Go-To-Market Team to deliver automation to clients across the globe. The role is fully remote and located in Poland and reports to the Head of RPA Poland.
You will be working with a leading worldwide investor services group employing 5000+ people across 25 locations. You will join a team of developers automating processes within the finance function
- Playing a key technical role of a delivery team with the implementation and integration of automation solutions based on design specifications with appropriate logging, debugging and escalation procedures as pertinent
- Preparation of technical design specifications based on functional & non-functional business requirements
- Code review of functional modules developed by peer RPA engineers/teammates
- Supervise & mentor more junior colleagues
- Developing appropriate solutions and mitigations for opportunities & issues
- Working successfully on client projects while operating with rapidly evolving requirements in an agile manner
- Enhancing your job knowledge by ensuring that you stay updated on the latest updates to RPA software, attending educational workshops & training as and when required
- Adherence and dissemination to documented best practices
- Contribution to team training and professional development efforts
- Automation Anywhere 360/A2019 - Master Developer certification, deep knowledge of Automation Anywhere platform & ecosystem. Proven commercial experience.
- Certified/trained on at least one more popular RPA platform: UiPath, Blue Prism, WorkFusion, Kofax, NICE, etc.
- Experience working with unstructured/semi-structured data automating business processes leveraging Automation Anywhere IQBot
- Understanding of automation components and features in RPA products, as well as process design documents and technical design documents
- Firm knowledge of software engineering principles: separation of concerns, modularity, abstraction, incremental development, etc.
- Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience developing with SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBMS
- Familiarity with integrations using SOAP and REST APIs, microservices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Basic MS Windows and Linux administration and security skills
- Strong knowledge of debugging methods
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Computing, or other Information Technology related field
- Understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- Knowledge of network protocols, network security
- Experience developing / integration with AI / ML solutions
- Experience developing custom packages for Automation Anywhere
- Hands-on experience with support, maintenance, and monitoring of RPA solutions
- Implementation of DevOps procedures in RPA lifecycle management
- Experience working with enterprise applications (CRM, ERP) such as PeopleSoft, SalesForce, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Ability to create automated tests for AA RPA solutions
- Being an active contributor to RPA communities
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.