Are you passionate about building cutting-edge solutions and thrive in a collaborative, agile environment? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
This role is Full-Remote for ALL LATAM!!!
We are searching for not just one, but three talented Senior Ruby on Rails Developers to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis. If you're looking for a new challenge, want to work on a variety of projects, and make a real impact, keep reading!
You will work on amazing projects interacting with diverse industries such as Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Gaming and Consumer goods on a Custom Software Engineering organization.
As a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer, you'll be an essential part of our team, contributing to the design and development of backend components to meet our customer's business needs. Your role will involve collaborating with other team members, including Product Managers, Engineers, Architects, and QA professionals, in an Agile and distributed setting.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Designing and implementing various types of tests to ensure top-notch quality.
- Participating in decision-making processes for application architecture and solution development.
- Following coding standards and best practices to deliver high-performance, testable, and automatable code.
- Collaborating with product management to improve user experiences even amidst changing business requirements.
To excel in this role, you'll need the following:
- Over 5 years of profound experience in Ruby on Rails development.
- Experience with troubleshooting, profiling, and debugging applications.
- Familiarity with Agile software processes and technologies, as well as code review processes.
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English communication skills.
While not required, the following skills would be a significant plus:
- Over 6 years of overall software development experience.
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns and experience solving logistical problems with software.
- Experience with autoscaling, monitoring, and alerting approaches.
What's in it for you?
We believe in creating a work environment that promotes learning, collaboration, and professional growth. When you join our team, you'll enjoy the following perks:
- Close cooperation with our valued clients.
- A constant flow of new projects to keep you engaged.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks that push your boundaries.
- The ability to influence project technologies and make a real impact.
- Opportunities to work on projects from scratch and see them come to life.
- A team of skilled professionals, where you can learn from your colleagues and showcase your skills.
- Continuous opportunities for self-improvement and career growth.