We are looking for a Safety Engineering Consultant with specialization related to Noise Engineering!
For the role Safety Engineering Consultant (Noise Engineering) we are looking for significant technical experience and skills in:
• Environmental and Working control of Noise
• Preparing Noise Philosophy and Noise Strategy documentation
• Noise Allocation Table
• Noise Model / Reporting (including Noise reporting for authorities)
Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for: Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability/ Noise
- Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
- Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
- Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within company and that of the client.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
- Experience of Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry
- Experience of Safety Engineering work for projects.
- Capable of working independently
- In the possession of driver’s license
- Familiar with Dutch, European, and International rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering and specific to Noise.
- Dutch Language (To communicate with local authorities and reporting as part of Permit application)
*Consultant: Beatriz Camargo – Beatriz.email@example.com. Feel free to send me your CV for this role or other positions in this discipline!