We are looking for a Safety Engineering Consultant with specialization related to Loss Prevention / Fire Protection to work on a long-term contract role!
For the role Safety Engineering Consultant (Regulatory Compliance/ Permitting) we are looking for significant technical experience and skills in the following areas:
• Dutch Environmental permit application, regulatory compliance verification of emissions to air (e.g. Activiteitenbesluit/ omgevingswet), BAT/BREF risk related to soil (NRB), PGS’s, odor dispersion calculation, Flora & Fauna regulations, and preparation of the EIA report.
Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for: Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability/ Noise
• Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
• Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
• Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
• Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
• Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
• Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
• Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within company and that of the client.
• Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written)
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university.
• Experience of Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry
• Experience of Safety Engineering work for projects
• Capable of working independently
• In the possession of driver’s license
• Familiar with Dutch European, and International rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering and in particular Regulatory Compliance
• Dutch Language (To communicate with Dutch authorities)
*Consultant: Beatriz Camargo – Beatriz.email@example.com. Feel free to send me your CV for this role or other positions in this discipline!