We are currently recruiting experienced Signalling Design Engineers to work for a Global Tier 1 Engineering Consultancy. You will work on an exciting portfolio of some of Victoria’s largest and most desired rail projects. Opportunities range from Junior level, up to and including Principal level.
- Feasibility assessments and reference design for signalling systems.
- Design, Check and Review of signalling designs for various rail networks
- Willingness to provide leadership and technical advice to the project team and mentoring to junior staff
- Writing and review of specifications and signalling input to tender documents
- Utilising technical domain expertise to resolve complex engineering issues
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Statement of Competency within any of the following rail organisations – MTM, VLine, QR, ARTC, IRSE etc
- 5+ years’ experience within signalling design
- Australian Working Rights
Please contact email@example.com for more information