Our client seeks a Senior Structural Designer, based in their Brisbane office. On offer is an initial 6-month contract.
There’s plenty of new projects on the horizon that will keep you engaged & busy. The client is about to kick off feasibility studies on a signification limestone crushing project. Scope of work will include but not be limited to; upgrade of processing facility, crushing / screening circuits and truck loading facilities.
Ideally you will have:
- Mechanical design experience - mining OR civil infrastructure projects.
- Proven experience with AutoDesk
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Great interpersonal skills to influence, negotiate & build productive relationships.
- A keen eye for detail & a knack for problem-solving.
- Current right to work in Australia.
What to expect from the client:
Want to work with people that really care? What you do matters and so do you. Your efforts and achievements will be recognised – you’ll never just be a number.
- A knowledgeable team of peers and managers.
- Generous employee referral incentives.
- Staff or contractor, you’ll be respected – we’re all one team.
- Sharing of information & collaboration across projects.
- Support to stay safe and well, so you can be your best at work and home.
Be a part of a great supportive team! This work is CBD based, there is some flexibility offered. You will need to have full Australian work rights to be considered for this role.