Oil & Gas - Offshore Gas
Operations & Production
November 18, 2022
Senior Subsea / Diving Engineer
Our client's vision is to become the leading exploration and production company within oil and gas. They plan to achieve that by producing natural resources with low emissions and costs, while at the same time creating jobs, along with values for their owners and the broader society. Measured in production, they are one of the largest independent publicly listed oil companies in Europe. They have big plans for the future, which include further growth and a desire to improve the industry.
In this role, you will be part of an enquiring and committed Subsea Team in Operations Business Unit. The team is responsible for safe and efficient operation of our subsea infrastructure, including maintenance inspection test and repair across the client assets.
Typical tasks will include:
• Assist the Project Manager and the Subsea Alliance to ensure successful execution and integration of the overall Project
• Support PM and Subsea Alliance with reviews of procedures and other documents for the subsea operation/ manned underwater operations
• Preparation of stakeholder management documentation relevant for Project
• Ensure Company specifications, functional requirement and experience is incorporated to design, testing and installation for manned underwater operations
• Facilitate required input and guidelines from Company
• Establish improvement plan and share learning across assets
• Have the drive to deliver on an ‘always improving’ mindset, including new working methods and digital tools
• Contribute to good cooperation between the Project Management Team and the Alliances
• Support the Alliances in delivering to the expectations for the Alliance model and according to the core values governing the Alliances (Collaboration, empowerment, transparency and trust)
• Going offshore as Client Technical and/or Diving HSE Representative
• Comprehensive professional competence within Manned Underwater Operations or relevant experience of marine and diving operations.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferable within marine technology, subsea technology, petroleum technology or mechanical engineering.
• Preferable 5-10 years of relevant experience from the diving industry.
• Ability to communicate requirements and show direction towards internal and external stakeholders.
• Good written and oral communication skills, both in English and Norwegian.
• Ability to prioritize correctly during periods of high workload.
We think you will thrive if this resonates with you:
• The SAFER values are the foundation for everything we do. If you want to work with us, you must identify with the values of being enquiring, responsible, predictable, committed and respectful.
• Cooperation is the very core of the Company, and they are looking for people who want to be part of their ONETEAM-culture.
• Are a problem-solver with the ability to work with complex and/or ambiguous data and processes
• Have excellent interpersonal communication- and influencing skills across all levels of the organization
• Are a self-starter with a strong delivery focus, structured and systemic behavior.