Our client seeks a Senior Technical Lead – on offer is an initial 12 month contract and is Perth based
As a Senior Technical Lead, you will join our clients’ successful Mining and Infrastructure Division and will work on a major heavy haul rail project for a tier one mining client. This role is ideal for an experienced track engineering professional looking for career progression and a role that will allow them to:
- Take on a role with a heavy technical focus and extensive client interface
- Have exposure to both development and execution of heavy haul projects
- Act as the engineering lead for track design, data acquisition and engineering and design development
- Oversee and manage direct reports
Our client has played a pivotal role in executing resource-related rail projects, having led or participated in the delivery of every major Pilbara rail project over the last 20 years. We are leading the way in the automation of complex integrated rail systems to deliver intelligent, autonomous rail infrastructure solutions that increase capacity and enhance operational, environmental and safety performance.
For this role we will need you to bring:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree ideally in Civil engineering
- 10+ years of experience working as a Senior Track/Civil Engineer
- Extensive experience working in client interfacing roles
- Ability to offer practical and robust solutions to complex engineering problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working within the heavy haul will be an advantage
We can only consider people with full Australian work rights for this role.