Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas Tier 1 EPC to source a Senior Telecoms Engineer. This is a long-term contract role working on a residential basis.
Please see details below.
Title: Senior Telecoms Engineer
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice) target start is as soon as possible.
Duration: 12 Months initial contract with a possibility of extension
Working Schedule: 5 Days per week / 8 hours per day.
- Execute engineering Design, FEED and detail Engineering experience and Costing estimation for proposal in Telecom systems.
- Responsible for complete engineering document activities like preparing block diagram, functional design specification, datasheets, MR, equipment layouts, interconnection drawings, termination drawings, cabinet drawings.
- Develop specifications and prepare material requisitions for Telecoms systems.
- Take part in technical bid evaluations, Vendor document reviews and approvals.
- Management of third-party suppliers in the execution of engineering delivery.
- Prepares and develops material take off, participates in project reviews, design reviews, audits and other workshops as required.
Minimum Qualifications and experience required:
- MSc, MEng or equivalent professional qualification or BSc, BEng or equivalent with extensive relevant experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in IT / Telecom field including Security & Safety, wired & wireless communication in Oil & Gas Projects and extensive knowledge in LAN & WAN, ACS, UHF/VHF Radio, CCTV, FOC, IDS, PAGA, Hotline systems, Fire Alarm, and IP telephone.
- Experience of working in a variety of projects and phases, including greenfield and brownfield, on and offshore, Pre-FEED through to EPC, with a focus on offshore upstream.
- Ideally has experience with Qatar O&G customer design standards including Shell DEPs.
- Experience with management of vendors, able to complete Technical Bid Evaluations and oversee development of vendor scope.
- Construction and site experience is desirable.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to Ibrahim.email@example.com