Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Telecommunications Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Brisbane, Australia.
A Global operator of energy and resources. As a result of the phase of the project, we are looking for an experienced Telecommunications Project Engineer to support projects on a midstream facility which includes critical communication systems, production control systems and other operational technology.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development and management of an allocated project portfolio for the Midstream Asset. You will be supporting and monitoring the pre works and delivering post works through collaborating with key local stakeholders, BOM, Front End Engineering, Project Manager, Engineering and established contractors.
This is an opportunity to be based in Brisbane city for an initial 12-months contract with some travel to the LNG facility.
- Work closely with Asset and Project stakeholders to ensure that projects remain aligned with key success factors (delivery of scope, cost and schedule compliance).
- Drive assigned projects to meet milestone targets set in Select, Define, and Execute in line with the baselined schedules, and propose corrective actions in the event of potential schedule overrun.
- Management of the contractor’s performance along with ensuring efficient execution, quality and value creation/retention is at the forefront.
- Proactively encourage a close working relationship between the asset, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering Service Providers and brown field construction contractors.
- Drive competitive scoping, target costing, standard solutions, replication and fit-for-purpose technologies within assigned projects.
- Provide robust reporting and risk identification to the established governance structure.
- Lead risk identification and mitigation process and develop Project execution plans accordingly.
- Manage project scope change effectively.
- Identify and follow-up on Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role in the resource industry.
- Proven experience in project execution, construction execution and project controls (budgeting, estimating, planning, progress monitoring, analysis).
- Proven experience in managing DEFINE, EXECUTE and OPERATE project delivery phases.
- Proven Experience using work management process for Management of Change (MoC’s).
- Proven experience of identifying project critical success factors; risks and developing mitigating plans.
- Proven experience in delivering operational technology and telecommunication projects in a brownfield environment.
- Experience in providing input to Engineering design, HAZID, Constructability and Risk Assessment processes.
- Brisbane based with full Australian work rights.
A tertiary Engineering qualification is preferred but not essential.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344