Service Technician (Wind industry)
Airswift is seeking a Service technician to work in France for a Wind service specialist provider for manufacturers, owners and operators. Our client is providing services in installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of big composants.
They have offices in Europe (France, Spain, Germany, Italy and Portugal) and throughout the world (USA, Canada, Mexique, Uruguay, Chile…)
- Permanent contract directly with our client (CDI Etam)
- Location : France
- Start : ASAP
Business Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of the role is to carry out the work necessary to O&M the wind turbines and ensure correct operation.
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting mechanical or electrical incidents
- Interpretation of electrical and mechanical drawings and technical documentation
- Execute tasks overhaul, repair, preventive and corrective maintenance, unemployment and commissioning of the wind turbines in accordance with the working procedures as manuals and procedures of the machine.
- Control of tools and equipment assigned.
- Management of spare parts and consumables.
- Location and correction of faults and malfunctions.
- Report incidents and improvements.
- Alarm Information uncontrolled.
- Education and/or Experience: Studies electricity, intermediate or engineering studies.
- At least 1 year of work experience in commissioning or maintenance of specialized TROUBLE SHOOTING, O&M Procedures and schemes understanding.
- Product Knowledge: Different kinds of wind turbines (Gamesa, Acciona, GE, Alstom….)
- Language : French and English are required ; Spanish is a plus
- Computer Skills: Good working knowledge of Microsoft products and PLCS
- Work Environment: Ability to work at height and in confined spaces. Working regularly in outdoor weather conditions
- Safety Focus - Performs work in a safe manner at all times and observes safety and security procedures; avoids shortcuts that increase health and safety risks to self or others; reports potentially unsafe conditions and potential hazards; encourages and supports others to be safe while at work.