We are currently recruiting Signal design engineers to work on a large portfolio of new and modified signalling systems across the Queensland Rail network.
There are multiple positions available, aimed at contractors with QR Signal Design Engineer and Senior Signal Design Engineer competencies.
The roles include Type Approval Engineers and Senior Concept Design Engineers.
Location- Brisbane CBD
Duration- Full-time, 12-month Contract (with possible extension)
Rate- $120hr - $150hr including Super.
- Development of signalling scope and optioneering documentation for consultation with business stakeholders
- Ensure delivery of effective and commercially valuable signal engineering solutions
- Development of technical and user requirements for signalling projects
- Research and provide advice to the organisation on possible new signalling technologies/products that can be used on the QR network, and ensuring obsolete products do not remain in the network.
- Design of AS Plan and Control Tables
- Input to estimation and risk assessment processes
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a signal design role
- QR Signal Design Engineer Competency (Senior Concept Engineer)
- QR Senior Signal Design Engineer Competency with RPEQ (Type Approval Engineer)
- Australian Working Rights
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.