Our client seeks a Signalling Engineer, FIFO from Perth for an initial 12 month contract. You will join a friendly and supportive site-based team and will work on a major heavy haul rail project portfolio with a healthy pipeline of work.
You will be involved in various aspects of the project, including providing support for coordinated rail shutdowns, signalling design verifications and project scoping activities. To ensure your success as a member of the team, you will receive development support and mentoring from the senior engineer.
This role is offered with a long-term contract and a 5:2/4:3 roster from Perth.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree and demonstrated experience working as a signalling engineer (2+ years)
- Previous heavy haul project experience will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills with safety and quality-focused approach
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to learn and develop
- This role will ideally suit Junior to mid-level engineers
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia can be considered for this role