We are currently recruiting an experienced Signalling Engineer with exposure to ETCS design, particularly related to onboard subsystems, to work on the Queensland Train Manufacturing Program.
- Technical support of the design and project teams
- Produce design deliverables per project design delivery schedule and contractual requirements
- Resolve technical issues and compliance matters with the SME, related to the signaling equipment.
- Propose solutions for risks, hazards and safety issues for allocated signalling subsystems and their interfaces.
- Preparation and submission on time of the design packages as per design engineering schedule.
- Conduct technical reviews with the stakeholders prior and at the completion of each project design stage
- Preparation and issue weekly/ fortnightly/monthly design progress reports
- Support the development and manage interfaces with the Simulator and ETCS Software Lab.
- Resolve on time with SME of technical issues and compliance matters related to the signaling equipment.
- Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical or Software
- Considerable experience with onboard signalling systems – including design, manufacturing, installation
- Understanding of Rolling stock design standards and requirements
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to obtain RPEQ
- IRSE certification desirable