Site Electrical Engineer – Emerald, QLD
Our client is seeking a Site Electrical Engineer to work within their facilities located Southeast of Emerald, QLD on a 6-month initial contract.
Title: Site Electrical Engineer
Start Date: Negotiable
Employment Type: 6-month initial contract
Location: FIFO ex Brisbane
Working Schedule: Mon – Fri roster, Home on weekends.
Our client is seeking a site experienced Electrical Engineer to join their site-based team working on a major coal mining project located in regional Queensland.
As a Site Electrical Engineer, you will oversee electrical drawing compliance, manage equipment modifications, conduct audits, and provide expert input in risk and solution meetings.
- Perform compliance reviews of electrical drawings.
- Manage changes and ensure compliance of electrical equipment and modifications.
- Conduct layered audits on electrical equipment onsite.
- Engage in field leadership, promote hazard reporting, and ensure safety.
- Act as the subject matter expert for electrical risk assessments and solution meetings.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Relevant experience in electrical engineering within the mining or heavy industry.
- Strong knowledge of electrical drawing compliance and equipment modifications.
- Proven ability to lead and engage field teams, fostering a culture of safety.
- Expertise in electrical risk assessments and solution-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 7,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or email@example.com
AS Job Number: 1191352