BMD is in a significant growth phase with a strong pipeline of projects in hand and as a result, we are looking for a Site Engineer to join our high performing team in Melbourne. You will be accountable for the quality assurance of activities, the project’s procurement requirements and organising subcontractors onsite. Working closely with site supervisors and the workforce, your engineering and technical expertise will provide innovative solutions to complex challenges whilst striving towards safety, environmental, specification, design and contractual requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- preferably 2 years’ experience on infrastructure projects
- passionate about excellent health, safety, environmental and quality outcomes
- motivation to achieve value-for-money results.
- essential service industry providing job security and a robust pipeline of projects
- career development and growth opportunities
- family-owned business offering a unique culture and access to leaders who value your contribution, reward excellence and encourage long-term careers
- flexible workplace that promotes a healthy work-life balance and access to a health and wellbeing program
- paid parental leave for primary and secondary careers and flexible work arrangements available.
As you can tell, we provide you with the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian contractor, but what makes us different is:
- – our vision to do things differently and unique family-orientated values and history allows for a unique team environment where our business really is about the people, allowing you to make life-long friends.
- – the possibilities are as diverse as you are. We offer diverse work across our five business units with projects differing in size, scope and capability.
- – access to our expert leaders offering formal leadership, professional development and mentoring to allow growth of your technical and leadership skills.
BMD recognises that we are strengthened by diversity and we embrace differences as an equal opportunity employer, providing a flexible and inclusive workplace that empowers our people and supports individual needs.