SITE INSPECTOR – (SMART WATER METER) - SINGAPORE
Airswift is seeking for a SITE INSPECTOR to be based in SINGAPORE with the opportunity to be part of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) project ; the first phase of Singapore’s National Smart Water Meter Programme initiative. This exciting water meter digitalization project will provide hands on project experience opportunity to work with most advanced automated metering equipment and technologies that will set the global standard for other countries to follow across APAC.
A global professional services company providing construction solutions, consultancy and advisory on advanced design, engineering, program management, urban and transportation planning, scientific and technology services for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors projects.
- Responsible for all installation, testing, commissioning and monitoring of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Smart meters in accordance with local regulatory requirement
- Be responsible for the supervision of the installation works and verification of the AMI meter performance against an agreed set of criteria with the client.
- Report into Site Engineers, Functional and Project Managers.
- Provide data and accurate reporting of configuration and successful installation and commissioning of AMI meters distributed across Singapore.
- Ongoing oversight and documentation of results including communication signal strength, signal quality, alarms, noise and alerts.
- Oversee Contractor’s installation work and progress against contract specifications and requirements.
- Prepare reports and alert the client of any pending issues, and make recommendations on the project’s success.
- Direct monitoring of the AMI contractors by daily carrying out quality supervision and assurance site checks on 100% of the meter installation/replacement works performed by the AMI contractor and report deficiencies to the Site Engineers
- Validate newly installed hardware as well as perform an assessment of the as-left site condition for any irregularities as well as rectification works by AMI contractor.
- Min 2 years of relevant working experience as a Site Inspector or Supervisor
- Minimum ITE Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Control and Automation or equivalent
- A Singaporean working right.