Our client, a large Renewable Energy Developer and Operator, is seeking an experienced Site Manager, for a full-time permanent role on a Wind Energy project in Berrybank.
Working with sustainable sources of energy, developing rural communities, spreading state of art green technologies, and helping to prevent weather changes resulting from greenhouse gas emissions, the Site Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of an established operating wind farm in Berrybank, Victoria, responsibilities include;
Key Duties and Competencies
- Review, Understand and implement all site management plans supplied by company or O&M contractors.
- Monitor all site activities and ensure necessary processes and procedures are implemented and adhered to by contracted companies and personnel.
- Review and monitor the progress of the annual maintenance plans considering the time of year, potential generation, contractual requirements, and availability.
- Ensure work carried out by O&M contractors and contracted personnel are in line with their company processes and a standard equal to or above. Carry out regular inspections providing assurance.
- Work closely with the control room, liaising weekly to update on plant outages, upcoming maintenance, and asset optimization.
- Ensure safe work systems are established to cover all activities carried out at the facility.
- Complete and keep up to date all relevant site information, documentation, and reporting in the Management Systems and tools provided by the company these can be updated or modified from time to time.
- Ensure that the works are performed according to established policies, procedures, and instructions. Assist the company in developing assurance processes where directed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar industry or the wind industry.
- Experience in power generation or high voltage industry preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Effective communicator with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Advocate for safety and an inclusive and open culture.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.