Airswift are currently seeking a Site Services Coordinator Australian Operations with Project experience in O&G working to support a Major Energy Industry. Candidates with Oil and Gas or Energy experience will be considered.
- Location: Local candiates Onslow, WA, or welling to relocated
- Duration: 24 months
- Competitive salary
- Note: this includes gas, electric, water and property maintenance. Only exception is the personal phone, internet and TV related costs.
- Essential furnishings can be expensed up to $10k as a one-off expense.
- Relocation costs can be expensed at cost (requires hiring manager’s approval)
- R&R flights – 1 flight back to Perth every quarter, covers the family in Onslow
- 4 week notice period
- Assist in relocation back if the individual satisfies the entire duration of the contract which will be for 2 year initially
Responsible to work with Business Partners (BP) Site Lead team to ensure delivery of agreed outcomes in the execution of contracted Scopes of Works relating to Site Services operational areas. Specifically responsible for engagement and setting expectations with Chevron site service users and facilitating the removal of barriers to Business Partners operational performance. These areas include, but are not limited to:
- Camp & Catering
- Facilities Maintenance
- Pest Management and Quarantine
- Security Services
- Shore Base & Logistics Services
- Material Operations
- Waste Management
- Civil Engineering
- Residential Housing and
- Fleet Management
All activities are to be carried out in accordance with contractually agreed Terms & Conditions, Federal, State and Corporate Health, Safety & Environmental regulations, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Other activities include:
- Attendance and participation at BP’s Pre-Starts and Toolbox meetings
- Participation in Company audits
- Participation in field audits / inspections, Field Safeguard Assurance (FSA) and Control of Work (CoW)
- Demonstration of Chevron’s safety and environmental leadership and Operational Excellence culture
- Support BP to align and comply with the Contractor Operational Excellence Management (COEM) processes and guidelines
- Review and approval of high-risk permit to work activities under Chevron’s Control of Work process
- Support Contract Owner (CO) with contract compliance activities
- Oversee BP management of incidents, investigations, and actions within OE IMPACT
- Conduct verification and validation of incident action close outs
- Supports BP to introduce process optimization and continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide input to Contact Owner (CO) related to operationalisation of contract terms and Contract defined metrics for improvement input.
- Where operational KPI’s are required beyond Contract metrics, develop with Business Partner and gain approval for Scope of Work specific metrics.
- Ensures operational KPI’s are measured, reported, and appropriate actions taken to effect positive results
- Monitor Business Partner resourcing to ensure maximizing the utilisation of base team and alignment to site priorities.
- Provide input to the Contract owner (CO) and non-core Scope Users on requirements for non-base POB resources, where required, to enable Business Partner to meet site expectations and priorities as well as CTR schedules and cost management.
Site Services Coordinator (SSC) will work closely with the CO to ensure operational and contractual performance expectations are achieved and will escalate non-conformances and performance concerns to CO in a timely and well documented manner.
Projects / Minor Works / TAR
SSC Is responsible for the site tactical delivery of outcomes to meet agreed Business Priorities in accordance with Supply Chain Management (SCM) Annual Business Plan and Asset monthly Focus Areas. SSC is responsible to monitor and measure their assigned Business partners activities against the plan including monthly management reporting.
SSC works with Perth Site Services team as follows: to:
- Provide inputs to Perth Site Services team in planning, design, and budgeting activities for Major Capital Projects (MCP’s), Minor Works (MW) and Turnaround events (TAR) Phases 1-4. Inputs will include current capacities, current schedules, any barriers to project demand.
- Provide tactical oversite of on-site SCM activities for Major Capital Projects (MCP’s), Minor Works (MW) and Turnaround events (TAR) during Phase 5-7 execution with additional resources provided to the team.
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) on-site for Business Partner engagements, unless otherwise agreed in Service Requests.
- Provides site intelligence on consolidation, sharing and stand-alone opportunities and risks in the Core to Project interfaces to maintain cross site expectations.
- Provide review and feedback to Perth SSCs on relevant supporting documentation. i.e., RFQs, RFSs.
- Approves CTRs and provides input to Contract Owners for raising of SRs.
Financial responsibilities include:
- Coordination and development of the annual WP&B (Budget) related to Run It scopes in conjunction with Finance team
- Input into Perth Site Services Team for the development of the annual WP&B (Budget) related to Keep It Running and Improve It scopes
- Providing input and updates to operational forecasts and spend
- Review and approval of Business Partner CTRs
- The review and approval of BP invoices and claims in GEP Smart system
- Ensuring supporting documentation has been checked and signed to validate expenditure
- Approval of invoices and expenditure within the prescribed Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- The identification of new and innovative opportunities to reduce cost
- The management of Personnel on Board (POB) head count caps
Other activities that may be required of the role:
- Development and maintenance of business specific processes and procedures that cover aspects of service delivery under position’s responsibility. Ensures processes and procedures are regularly reviewed, communicated, and verified for compliance with Business Partners and issue revisions as required.
- Can function as Site Services Supervisor during periods of absence and leave coverage
- Participates as a member of the site Emergency Management Team for all emergency response related activities in the role of Logistics Aide or Logistics Chief
- Supports engagement and interface between BP’s and other functions, MCP’s and TAR’s
- Adhoc support to other SSC’s as required including leave coverage
Responsible for the performance of a number of business partners that directly impacts on both the local Chevron residents and the camp residents wellbeing. Significant scope in the management of buildings, assets and infrastructure. SSC will have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple priorities, support conflict resolution and demonstrate the ability to work in a high pressure environment.
apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. email@example.com