SNR PROCESS ENGINEER – 5.5.32
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking for a SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, preferably with Chartered Engineering status or equivalent. Further postgraduate degree or qualification is desirable.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in process studies, front-end process design and detailed engineering in the Oil and Gas industry, preferably including process design and engineering of Surface Facilities for CO2 enhanced oil recovery.
- A mix of experience with Operators and International Consultants is required and GCC experience is desirable.
- Candidate shall be fully conversant with the use of proprietary process design simulation tools, including HYSYS and steady-state / transient hydraulics software
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical expertise/services to assigned Projects in all areas of Process Engineering during Concept studies, Front End Engineering Design and Detailed Design, Commissioning and Performance Testing in EPIC execution stages
- Responsible for process design, engineering and scope development in coordination with various Sr. Discipline Engineers of assigned projects, under the guidance of Lead Engineer and Head of Technical.
- Ensures that process designs are optimal, safe and cost effective and in compliance with the latest National & International Codes, Standards including Shell DEPs and Corporate requirements and procedures.
- Responsible for delivering required outputs in a timely manner consistent with schedule requirements of assigned projects.
- Communicates and interfaces effectively with colleagues in internal and external departments, stakeholders, authorities, contractors and vendors, utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Visits work sites to establish existing conditions. Reviews applicability of existing drawings, Standards and Specifications and recommends appropriate changes. Carries out site survey work to enable design work to commence. Prepares scopes of work for third parties to carry out detailed site surveys as necessary.
- Witnesses Factory acceptance tests (FAT), as necessary, to ensure that major equipment meets the design requirement, and complies with QP specifications. Endorses the FAT report. Contributes to the verification of project 'Mechanical Completion' and 'Commissioning' stages.
- Coaches Qatari Graduate Engineers in their development to Senior Discipline Engineer positions. This includes development of Personnel Career Plans (PCP), prepares and manages engineering development, identifies training needs and field/overseas assignments
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org