Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to work within their facilities located in Brisbane, Australia.
Join a global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a Software Engineer to provide support in providing DevOps services to a variety of business function across the Australian operations.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to a team of software developers tasked with the delivery and maintenance of software, including new development, and software integration efforts. The scope of this team includes tasks from every part of the software development lifecycle, including software and web application design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
This is 12 months contracting role to be based in Brisbane.
- Build fit-for-purpose implementations of new functionality in line with the business’s Australia’s Digital strategy to ensure customer requirements are met and customer risks are managed
- Participate in development of consumer applications deployed in the business; enhance foundational technology including the Data Platform and associated data engineering tooling
- Engage with customers to understand and influence requirements. Be passionate about adding business value
- Help shape the future of the business’s Australia Digital programme
- Understand and embrace Agile and DevOps philosophies. Recognise and promote opportunities for process improvement.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in process and technology that will add value for both the wider team and for the business
- Ensure all activities comply with standards/guidelines from Business’s IT and Digital Strategies
- 4-7 years of corporate IT experience
- .NET Full Stack Developer (SQL Server, .NET Core, ASP.NET)
- Modern Front-End frameworks (React, Vue, Kendo UI)
- Azure Services (Functions, Azure SQL, SQL MI, Data Lake, Event Hub)
- Git/GitHub and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile or DevOps software development environment, with a proven record of successful project delivery using these methodologies
- Resource Industry experience highly regarded
- Brisbane based
- Australian Full Working Rights
A degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent is essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Ahmed at 08 6146 4343