Contract type: 6-month contract
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key Words: Java | Spring 5.3 | SpringBoot 2.6 | Micronaut | Maven | Swagger | Netty | Webflux | Lombok | JUnit | Jupiter | Jira | Confluence | GiT | CI/CD | Fintech | APIs
- Create Solution Designs - Collect together all the elements of a given solution and describe those to form a view of what must be delivered and how it will be achieved.
- Produce software architecture designs within the context of the current Microservices Technology Strategy
- Achieve approval for all designs
- Liaise with all required stakeholders to ensure Features and Epics are clear.
- Highlight required software and deliver the rationale for selection.
- Raise all required new technology solutions and catalogue entries to the relevant EA and prepare content for approval of these at the relevant governance forum.
- Create technology solution analysis content discussing the rationale for selection of a given piece of technology.
- Guide delivery - Act as a consultant to a given squad, guiding how the delivery is achieved from a technical perspective
- Patterns and Templates - Contribute to and create reusable pattern and template documents.
- Computer Science degree or appropriate experience
- 10 Years in IT, with 5+ Years as a software Solution Architect in within fintech, preferably in a Microservices banking environment
- Technology architecture experience in a highly regulated business, working to existing standards, templates and governance methods..
- Experience with organizational backend systems such as CRM, ERP & HR
- Experienced in TDD/BDD methodologies, data protection and security approaches within iOS and/or Android ecosystems.
- Demonstrable experience in creating scalable, responsive, performant and secure solutions preferably in fintech and regulated businesses
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.