Location: Europe (Full remote)
Contract type: 6 Month Contract to Perm
Time Frame: December 2022 – May 2023
Work Rhythm: 160 hours per month (Monday – Friday)
Contract Language: English
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Ming Yue
We are a global consultancy known throughout Europe for our project and support. We have partnered up with Airswift to support us in hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of Solutions Architect.
- Lead the team in design and architecture and solutioning of projects, enhancements, optimizations.
- Project/Requirement analysis, help the dev team in solutioning, document, test, debug and provide ongoing support for an application that meets customer and technical requirements.
- Responsible for quality of the deliverables – Works with dev team to deploy the changes into different environments, track the release items, certify the builds, Manage the build and deployment schedule. Track the standard of build stability.
- Responsible for analysis of requirements in terms of quality and testing. Reviews the test plan, strategies and steps of regression, epics/user stories and provide recommendations. Analysts directly partner with the Product Manager to elaborate user stories.
- Works with content authoring teams, business, UX teams, Experimentalists and tracks the challenges, risks effectively, analyse alternatives to mitigate risks. ?
- This is purely hands-on role, expectation is to code, review, design the solutions works closely with dev and business teams for deliverables.
- Take part in leading the releases and testing the deliverables at different stages.
- POCs and optimizations presentations are expected to be delivered
- Code reviews, development standards and security guidelines enforcements
- Work with product technical leads to understand requirements, scenarios, use cases.
- Come up with solution design document
- Works with AEM dev team to review the code and deliverables
- Works with UX team for requirements
- Works with UI team on the changes and study impact.
- Works with Analytics team to study the data for the AB tests, traffic, and lead generations
- Work with the business community to turn business requirements into cost-effective and elegant solutions.
- Performs design and code reviews.
- Act as the person everyone turns to resolve tough technical problems.
- Work closely with other teams/vendors to connect front-end components with the other (often third party) web and data services and support the back-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
- Mentor junior members on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
- Look for opportunities to optimize the process, code and architecture and business processes.
- Set up/Review the requirements intake, turnaround time and other optimizations.
- Consults with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of the client’s business requirements.
- Provide on-going support to application used within the organization.
Experience & Education
- 10+ years IT experience
- Bachelor’s is degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science. Advance degree preferred.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams and manage stakeholders globally across multiple project initiatives.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing.
- Excellent technical, analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Good range of hands-on technical experience with multiple project implementations
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Cloud solutions – AEM, Target, Launch, Analytics
- Work experience of multiple AEM projects
- Experience of Test Automation is a must
- Conversant with agile methodologies
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Must have worked on multiple implementations of AEM as web content management system for multiple websites – primary skill
- AEM – Author, publish environments, Workflows, Content fragments, experience fragments, Page Templates, Components, Content activation process, multisite management – live copy, rollout. CRX/DE, system configs, package manager basics, Content sync with different environments, DAM (Digital Asset Management) structure.
- In-depth knowledge of web development – must have worked with multiple technology stack, should be able to provide the recommendations on tech stack, design and architecture.
- Design standards – worked with different designs of website management and understands the standards and recommendations
- Experience in real estate or leasing domain
- Familiarity with Development of re-useable frameworks, libraries to be used by multiple development teams
- Experience with Tools and Best Practices for Secure Application Development
- English (Fluent)
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.