- Responsible for corresponding solution planning and design, technical proposal write up, business quotation & presentation, solution clarification, contract negotiation, etc.
- Analyse the competitor information, develop and execute competitive strategies
- Work closely with account team for identifying business opportunities, conduct business development opportunities and follow through company strategy.
- Responsible for mid-high-level customer relationship management.
- Conduct technical workshop for customers, analyse the existing problems and challenges of customers' existing networks, combined with industry development trends, to put forward future-oriented network design & solution
- Work closely with customers, engineers and vendors to address and track end-to-end solution related issues.
- Responsible for project tasks assigned and to handle the tasks well within the given schedules.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for junior engineer(s), to ensure that the knowledge transfer is smooth and junior engineer(s) always perform up to company expectation
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Vendor or Operator experience is preferred.
- Knowledge about Huawei solutions and products is preferred